Greetings For the Day;
We have a very good opportunity with our client. If this position suits you and you are looking for new role please revert me with updated resume and best time to speak. If you are not looking for change, please refer someone who is looking for change.
Position Title: : UX designer
Location: Bay area, CA
Role Summary: GE Digital is seeking a Sr UX Interaction Designer to join the Industrial Internet Applications team. In this role, you will help create useful and desirable software product and service experiences for the industrial internet of things. As a Sr UX Interaction Designer you may lead or be an individual contributor to multiple user experience engagements as well as work on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized business domains.
Essential Responsibilities: In this role, you will:
•Lead and influence business-wide discussions relative to current user experience projects and the future direction of design and user experience
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
• Guide effective documentation and communication of design – via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
• Leads research and evaluation of emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in product or service design OR a High School Degree and a minimum of 7 years of professional experience in product or service design
• Strong working knowledge of principles of Web and application design (HTML, CSS, JS)
• Uses participatory design activities (e.g. paper prototype co-creation, card sorting) to understand vision, business model and assumptions and tacit knowledge about user needs and behaviors.
• Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
• Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
• Creates annotated prototypes or wireframes of user interface designs that visually and textually communicate the behavior of a software application.
• Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, OmniGraffle, Sketch), hand drawing and visual communication, time-based and interactive prototyping tools (Hype, Adobe Edge, Keynote)
• Expresses UX and design concepts to collaborators on cross functional teams. Goes beyond merely presenting designs, explains the story of the rationale and benefit of design ideas.
800 W, Fifth Avenue, Suite 208A
Naperville, IL – 60563