Greetings from Great Logics
Hope you are doing great !!
We have an urgent following requirement. If you have any suitable profiles please share with us
Job Role: AWS Cloud Solution Architect
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6+ months
Interview Mode: Phone – Skype hire
An AWS Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) drives high priority customer initiatives on AWS Cloud platform in collaboration with customers. The CSA is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience. CSAs own the technical customer engagement including: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment of Big data, Data Warehouse, BI & Analytical systems.
• Deep understanding of AWS Cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
• Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing AWS cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
• Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
• 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical AWS Cloud deployment projects with Big Data projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects)
• 5+ years of solution architecture, design, big data implementations, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
• 2+ years of experience in “migrating” on premise workloads to the AWS Cloud is a must
• Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Application Design of Big Data Solutions on AWS, Operations / Management, Big Data and Database architectures, Virtualization, IP Networking, Storage, IT Security, Linux
• Experience with building Data Warehouse on Cloud platforms like Amazon Redshift, DynamoDB, REDIS, etc.,
• Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as SalesForce, Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Avanade, T-Systems, Wipro, CSC, HP, Infosys, ServiceNow, Dell, TCS, Rackspace, Softlayer
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE FOR THE ROLE
• Drive the deployment of the customers’ workloads into AWS Cloud platform and increase their consumption of the platform by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the customers’ AWS cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate technical architecture recommendations
• Run evaluations across multiple Big Data and Data warehouse platforms and provide recommendations
• Run POCs/PODs/POTs for customers.
• Be SPOC for all technical conversations with partners like Amazon Web Services
• Identify, validate and grow opportunities to accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts, in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for AWS Cloud solutions
• Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
If you have any suitable profiles please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 734.928.2175