Hope you are doing great.
Please find the job description mentioned below and provide your updated resume with some details.
Position- AWS/GCP Architect
Job type-Contract to Hire
• 13+ years relevant experience in the IT industry, Demonstrable detailed understanding of architecture principles and methods, technology and standards. Minimum 4+ years’ experience delivering cloud solutions on AWS/GCP.
• Able to Demonstrate detailed understanding of architecture principles and methods, technology and standards
• Able to demonstrate detailed understanding of public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
• Able to demonstrate detailed understanding of cloud automation and orchestration approaches and tools
• Able to demonstrate detailed understanding of integration architectures including network and identity management approaches
• Highly motivated by creating business value through the effective use of technology
• Utilizes research and self-learning to ensure technical credibility
• Familiar with industry changes in technology standards, information management, development standards, methods and emerging third party software in order to advise on technology and leverage industry best
• Able to effectively communicate solution architectures along with reasons behind approach
• Strong communication (written & verbal), presentation, and negotiation skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate ideas and solutions across all levels of the corporation, including system users, senior management, technical personnel and consultants.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr.Executive – Talent Acquisition
First Tek Inc. (FSTONE Technologies)
1551 S Washington Avenue, Suite 402 A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: (732) 276-1463 | Cell #| Fax: (732) 909-2773 | www.first-tek.com |
Ranked 31st on Deloitte 2008 NY, NJ, CT Technology Fast 50
A 2007 Inc 500 winner for 2004-2006
A 2007 NJ Finest winner for 2004-2006
Ranked 25th on Deloitte 2006 North America Fast 500 for 2001-2005
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to First Tek and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited.