Job Title: SAP BI Competency Lead
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Experience: 10+ years
Expert in SAP BI / HANA/ SAP SLT/SAP Analytics- (BI, Predictive, Planning) / SAP Data Hub-(Data Lake)/SAP Analytics Cloud solutions in practice building with good IT Experience.
• Should have experience in managing the SAP BI / BO practice, growing the practice with expertise in team and competency building.
• Experience in handling Competency activities, preparing Collaterals, Case Studies, Account Mining and Enterprise Architecture.
• Excellent Team-building skills, maintaining Customer Relations, managing alliance’s with partners & Business Units, managing global accounts and Business development skills.
• Expertise in People development with focus laid on career planning for resources, motivation and practice leadership development.
• Experience in Pre-Sales, Business Development and Delivery Management.
• Experience in providing effective implementation solutions, developing prototypes, POC’s and Pilot presentations.
• Experienced on onsite offshore integration as a part of strategic business alignment in the current organization.
• Delivery Management experience in handling Projects as well as Application Maintenance Services. Well versed in different Project Management techniques and methodologies.
• Excellent Technical/functional skills in SAP Analytics with Business Warehousing, SAP Business Objects (BO), Business Process Consolidation (BPC).
• Experience in Full life cycle implementations of Data warehouse (BI) projects, Technical Upgrades.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with Problem solving abilities and effectiveness in working independently or as a team player.
• Focus to build practice around SAP Analytics with predictive and AI capabilities.
As an SAP BI Architect need to provides architectural leadership and plays an important role in evaluating and improving the design to existing and planned SAP Business Warehouse systems with SAP Data hub(Data Lake). Leads full-lifecycle Business Intelligence (BW) projects.
• Develop and maintain the overall technical architecture and standards for SAP BW.
• Develop prototypes for capability assessment and demonstrations.
• Accurately estimate work efforts and time estimates.
• Capable of understanding integration aspects between different systems.
• Promote BI within the Business User Community to better leverage existing BI solutions and position BI for appropriate future needs.
• Participate and contribute to development and management work plans.
• Experience with business requirements analysis, entity relationship planning, database design, reporting structures, and soon.
• Deploy and develop objects based on the requirement.
• Responsible for requirements gathering, solution design best practices, and leveraging all available tools.
• Participate and develop BI landscape strategy including optimal setup to support multiple/parallel project deliverables.
• Grip on functional areas including knowledge on relevant data sources.
• Hands on in ABAP(Routines & Customer Exits)
• Hands on in SAP BO- WebI, UNV, SAP Analytics, predictive.
• Experts in SAP HANA Space and building interfaces with SAP S/4 on HANA.
• Expert in SAP SLT, SDA and other technologies like keen understanding of SAP BODS.
Technical Recruiter | Staffing Specialist
1912 Mentor Ave., Painesville, OH 44077
“ Certified Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE)”
Phone: 440-368-0200 x 277|Fax: 732.377.8039
Gtalk : ghouse350mm
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.dizercorp.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-ghouse-184524125