F2F Interview on Thursday…
Test Lead @ Wilmington, DE / 6+ Months
Overall Job Purpose:
• Responsible for functionally leading technical test teams with hands on experience of Java.
• Experience in managing testing of Web Based/Mobile Applications in agile environment.
• Experience in understanding of underlying technologies and business processes that impact the test approach.
• Drive innovation in testability of code, test automation strategy and methodology
• Ensure success of continuous integration and quality control through automation
• Ensure high-quality solutions through automation
• Establish quality assurance standards and best practices for test automation.
• Review requirements and design specifications with an emphasis towards product testability
• Develop test strategies with QA engineers, developers and team members
• Design & code unit, component, integration, service/API and system automated testing for all new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation.
• Maintaining an expert level awareness of relevant software design techniques, automation tools and processes, development tools and processes, providing leadership in the use of these across the organization area.
• Develop supporting structures for all test automation including mocks, stubs, & test harnesses
• Design, extend, and optimize test automation framework
• Automate test data management
• Identify, implement, manage and report appropriate metrics.
• Work with the Quality Assurance organization to ensure established procedures, standards and processes are utilized consistently
• Maintains quality standards for own work; detail-oriented.
• Develop and sustain positive relationships with peers.
• Provide technical support and coaching to team members regarding automated testing and optimizing testability of code
• Manage the adherence and quality of all Administrative responsibilities according to prescribed timelines including:
• Performance Development Process
• Information Security Training and Acceptable Use Policy submissions
• Support Quality Assurance goals
• Best qualified candidate must have minimum five years (10+ preferred) development experience in Java on large software systems.
• Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably Scrum
• Can describe the overall function of several components in the technical platform
• Demonstrated very strong level of technical expertise both within own area of responsibility and other IT domains
• Has comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases
• Proficient in object oriented design and design patterns
• Experience with unit testing tools such as JUnit, TestNG,
• Can describe solutions in UML
• Has expert knowledge of multi-threading, SOAP/REST, and MVC
• Well versed in RDBMS technology: Oracle, SQL Server
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Experience with Continuous Delivery
• Experience in one of more test automation tools is great plus like SOAPUI Pro, Selenium, Ranorex, SeeTest. QTP
• Experience with Jenkins/Hudson/Nolio/SONAR/Fisheye/Crucible
• Domain background of Banking / Credit Card industry
• Experience with TSYS
• MS or PhD
Thanks & Regards
Inspiration Global LLC
Inspiration Global is a high-growth technology consulting & professional services firm with offices in Harrisburg, PA and Vizag, India. IG helps organizations realign their existing technology investments and embrace new technologies to keep pace with their business growth. For more information, please visit www.inspirationglobal.com