Job Title : Sr. ODM Developer
Location : McLean, VA
Duration : Long Term
Client : Freddie Mac
Positions : 2
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience from which knowledge and skills may be obtained.
• Minimum of 8+ years of experience in software development; 2 years of relevant experience and specialized training or certification in the following technologies: J2EE, Java, Web Development and SQL.
• Position requires strong analytical skills, software engineering process skills, and the understanding of XML and creation of XML test data.
• Experience with IBM ODM, ILOG JRules or any other Rule Engine preferred
• Proficient in documenting and communicating ideas clearly
• Ability to resolve issues in a non-confrontational manner
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Experience with UML, SQL and UNIX Shell Script
• Experience with SOAP based Web services is preferred.
• Familiarity with JSON, Jenkins, Maven Builds is a plus.
• Knowledge of the Mortgage Industry is a nice to have.
• Experience with Agile or Waterfall software development project methodologies preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter; collaborative; problem-solver
• Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage multiple priorities
Thanks & Regards,