Title: Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
• To facilitate the ACT process- Architecture Collaboration Team
• Enterprise Arch Governance process (documentation, engagement, process improvements, agenda, minutes, actions, follow up, etc.)
• EA project management which includes coordination, taking notes, actions, documentation assistance – PowerPoint, confluence experience.
• knowledge of enterprise architecture with technical/solution architecture.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of
• Coordination with various IT Teams and business owners for effective project scheduling
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and
ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• 8+ years of Project Management responsibility overseeing IT Infrastructure related projects
• Experience working from within a PMO structure – maintaining project artifacts, reporting to PMO/Management/Solutions Vendor, Change Management, etc.
• Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
• Excellent client-facing and inter-personal skills
• Excellent written/ verbal communication & presentation skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office and Visio.
• Must be able to take on projects and be a self-driver.
Thanks and Regards
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc