Job Title: Sql SSIS Developer
Location: St. Ann, MO
Duration: 12+ months
Interview Mode: Phone & Skype
Need USC or GC only
• Very advanced ETL – Development of SSIS a must. Informatica a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL DBMS language – Developing complex SQL queries across all databases, and more importantly with ORACLE and MS SQL Server DBMSs.
• Excellent skill set to develop an understanding of business data and its relationships to physical data model.
• Debugging complex SQL codes for data anomalies and performance issues.
• Very good understanding of SQL performance tuning methodologies. Index tuning, Execution plans, Use of Bind Variables…
• Complete knowledge of SDLC – Configuration Management Protocols.
• Development of Requirements – not limited to Use Case analysis, Data Flow Diagraming, Decision Tables, Test Scripts, and Data modelling….
• In Depth Knowledge in using Development Tools – IDE – Toad, SQL Server Management, Visual Studio, SQL Developer, SQL Modeler.
• Very good knowledge of using Excel, Visio, MS WORD. Data presentation and summarizing using MS Excel a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Time Management
• Must work independently and communicate in a timely manner regarding requesting clarifications of data and business questions.
Thanks & Regards,
Lead IT Recruiter
Spica Computers LLC