Roles & Responsibilities:
Most important skills & Responsibilities
• Design / build / deploy reports that address business requirements using WebFOCUS capabilities including reporting Dialogue Manger, AppStudio and InfoAssist+. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to application development, application deployment, and maintenance and problem resolution.
• Participate in functional / technical / user acceptance testing efforts and resolve identified defects (if any).
• Contribute to the creation / maintenance of reporting best practices and standards
Qualifications & Requirements
• Atleast 10 years of IT experience and 7+ years’ experience in WebFOCUS.
• Working knowledge of WebFOCUS 8.1/8.2 architecture and security concepts
• Experience developing WebFOCUS reports and portals using AppStudio and InfoAssist
• Demonstrated experience with WebFOCUS advanced reporting/output capabilities
• Experience with creating metadata using Information Builders’ products
• Experience with database technologies, SQL and data analysis/optimization experience
• Ability to develop technical requirements from business requirements for reporting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Experience and understanding of multiple programming languages, systems, as well as data design and project management methodologies.
• Experience customizing WebFOCUS Portals
• Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts and tools