Position: Senior Backend Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Backend Developer requirements:
Must have skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent subject.
• Strong programming skills in Java and Python.
• Experience with database systems (SAP HANA, Postgres, MySQL, Mongo DB, etc.) and cloud-based storage solutions (e.g. OpenStack Swift, AWS S3).
• Experience with micro-service architectures and distributed systems.
• Strong experience with container technology like Docker and container orchestration systems (Kubernetes).
• Experience with automation tools (Chef) and continuous integration/continuous delivery systems (Jenkins).
• Knowledge of agile software development processes and experience with development processes driven by regular code reviews.
• Show passion on the job: act as a role model for the team, show authentic behavior, pride and enthusiasm for your work, demonstrate best practices and encourage your team members to share own experiences.
• Good communication and relationship building skills with a strong intercultural sensitivity.
• Good command of either German or English (verbal and written).
• Programming experience in Go and Scala.
• Experience with real-time data processing, data streaming (Kafka), and asynchronous messaging frameworks and libraries (AMQP, ZeroMQ, or similar)
• Hands on experience with Data Science and Machine Learning projects.
• Experience in B2B/B2C environments or with business network products.
• Having successfully worked with virtual / cross-border teams.
• Experience with SAP Cloud products.
Thanks and Regards,
Sr.Recruiter |E-Deft Solutions
Tel: 513-445-5071 | E mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gtalk : email@example.com