Job Title – SAP EHS Functional Consultant
Location – Auburn MI
Duration – 21 Months
• Functional consultant responsible for performing fit/gap analysis for integrating new chemical company in to existing ECC EHS Solution, writing detailed functional designs to fill gaps, communicate with developers on solution build, create and execute test scripts, defect support, cutover activities, and hypercare. Candidates will be in a client facing role so strong communication skills are required.
• The team will be EH&S Operations which primarily uses the SAP Waste Management and Incident Management Modules. Knowledge of the specification database and underlying table structure required. WWI knowledge is also a plus.
• Functional consulting and process knowledge in the Waste Management area is required. Candidates should have experience doing full lifecycle implementations and have the capability to independently write functional designs.
• Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
• Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.