Role: SAP ABAP Consultant
Location: Dublin, Ohio.
Visa : H4-EAD/GC/USC/L2
• Responsible for SAP ERP/ECC development focusing on design, coding, unit testing and quality assurance in a development team.
• Perform analysis on requirement(s) and provide custom solutions, as necessary, in coding, testing, technical specification and knowledge transfer documentation.
• Participate on peer/quality/performance code reviews.
• Work closely with functional analysts to ensure successful deliverables..
• Support various testing cycles as needed.
• ABAP Core: Object Oriented, BADI, BAPI, user exit enhancement, bdoc, adobe form, smartforms.
§ Should have working in the development in SAP SD , EDI integration and Pricing area
§ Should have worked in an implementation project
§ client management skill and good in communication
• Should have worked in Adobe form, IDoc,
Please share profiles to: