• Project management for the email migration from on premise Lotus Notes to O365.
• Previous experience managing migration projects.
• Strong communication and ability to work with engineers and customers during migration projects.
• Ability to work on multiple teams in highly autonomous environments.
• Handle high volume workloads and provide exceptional customer support.
• Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, Store Operations, Enterprise Services/Support and field implementation and partner teams to deliver key business metrics.
• Bring attention to detail and understanding of communication needs with technical & non-technical audiences.
• Provide project planning, scheduling, and reporting support to the project team
• Support during the Project Planning Phase including the development of Project Plans, Scope, etc.
• Gather project plan details from the project management team and assemble into a project plan, develop and maintain the project staffing plans, actively working out issues in the plan, develop and maintain project reports as assigned such as weekly project status reports, resource planning reports, risk management reports, and other management reports as required.
• Maintain project tracking logs such as actions, issues, minutes, anomalies, problems, change, and risk, schedule and coordinate Meetings/Workshops for project team, develop Project Presentation Materials.
• Also assist the Delivery Manager by monitoring project budget and schedule, performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in Project Management role in Information Technology.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange Online / Office 365 / Cloud Migration Projects.
• Undergraduate degree in related field is required
• Some experience as a direct line manager preferred
• PMP and/or Scrum certification preferred. Agile experience is highly desired.
• Experience in a core data center and shared service technology area required
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Infrastructure
• Experience with Microsoft Operating System – Client and Server
• Experience with Office 365 deployments and upgrades
• Detailed understanding of, and experience with, ITIL processes
• Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
• Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint
• Proficiency with Microsoft Visio for flow charts/process flows
• Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment; a self-starter
• Strong Soft skills and ability to build business relationships with customers.
• Project Management Skills