Position : Project Manager (medicare, Medicaid or large commercial health care payor experience)
Location : Sacramento, CA
Durations: 1 year
· Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Project Management of large-scale technology based products.
· Minimum of one (1) year experience managing a project, resulting in business change.
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience working with either Medicare, Medicaid or a large commercial health care payor. This experience may be substituted for a minimum of four (4) years PM experience in the health care industry.
· Knowledge of DHCS, CA-MMIS infrastructure, environment, projects, and culture.
· Familiarity with Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
· Knowledge of Cobol programming, mainframe systems and non-mainframe systems.
· Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment and/or experience with Digital Services, and/or Agile development principles.
· Experience with large projects with many interdependent technologies, organizations and business processes.
· Experience with development of procedure manuals, process improvement, change management, and/or business continuity.
· Experience and knowledge of Medi-Cal business rules.
Thanks & Regards,
Contact : 678-922-8021