Greeting from American Unit…!!!
Hope you are doing good!!!
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.
Role: Product Manager/Analyst
Job Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Duration: 12+ months
Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
• Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
• Product managers are detached from the development teams, separated by process, department, and facility boundaries. The product owner is a member of the Scrum team and works closely with the ScrumMaster and team on an ongoing basis
• Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
• Gather, interpret, and translate customer needs into functional and nonfunctional requirements to support 24/7, Mechanical – Condition Based Maintenance Systems, following BNSF development standards.
• Develop a strong understanding of the underlying business processes and system data.
• Lead a team through the software development lifecycle for successful implementation of CBM applications.
• Ensure the technology solution meets customer requirements.
• Ensure consistency of development activity and deliverables from internal and external resources, including adherence to BNSF Railway process and procedures.
• Analyze and assess application performance for small enhancement and maintenance prioritization.
• Assists in the creation of logical data models based on functional specifications.
• Develops presentations and delivers technical and functional briefings to various technical and business audiences.
• Performs complex analysis of trackside detector data. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
• 8+ years leading large software projects and teams consisting of employees, contractors and offshore teams.
• Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of all phases of software development lifecycle.
• Experience managing and leading software projects including coordination with multiple development teams and vendors.
Nice to have’s
• Experience with creating and managing detailed software schedules and tracking progress.
• Self-motivated, problem solver with strong technical background.
• Experienced developing functional and non-functional requirements.
• Ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized and flexible.
• Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to explore, analyze and utilize various technologies and software platforms to solve for customer requirements.
• Knowledge/working experience on relational databases.
• Good communication skills to work with business, vendors and technical teams.
• Experience with event-driven architecture and development.
• 2 or more years of railroad/transportation related experience.
Level of Education required:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and/or eight or more years of equivalent on the job experience
Sharan Kumar | AMERICAN UNIT, Inc| Work: 214 556 0117| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please consider the environment before printing this email