Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 2403198578.
Title : Developer with C++ & + Python Scripting
Location : Waukesha, WI
Type : 6+ Months
Interview : In-Person
Status: H-1, GC and USC- C2C/1099
• Application Development C++, scripting, Python, and databases
• Maintaining Design Specifications in compliance with Quality Management System
• Leverage Agile Methodologies to build and deliver quality software and solutions.
• Interact with Global teams on a regular basis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field.
• Experience in software engineering and application design and development.
• Experience in scripting languages such as shell/batch/Perl etc.
• Experience with object oriented design methodology and industry standard design principles, frameworks and patterns
• Experience in programming languages such as: C++
• Ability to work in a self-organizing environment and as part of a Scrum team
• Experience with automated unit testing
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities
• Willingness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, and Software Design Patterns
• Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), using Apache Commons Suite & Maven
• Hands-on experience with Docker and Containerization
• Experience with Windows and Unix / Linux based programming
• Experience working on software projects in the Healthcare domain
• TDD Experience
• BDD Experience
• Experience developing secure software applications
• Experience working on a Scrum or XP team (or other Agile Software environment)
• Experience with test automation
• Experience with Webservices technologies (EAI, SOA, ESB)
• Experience with source control tools, defect tracking, product build environment and analysis/debug tools
Thanks and Regards,
Global Systems LLC
Office: 240-319-8578 | Email: email@example.com, Web: www.globalsyst.com
Yahoo IM – steve20723
Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)