Greetings For the Day;
We have a very good opportunity with our client. If this position suits you and you are looking for new role please revert me with updated resume and best time to speak. If you are not looking for change, please refer someone who is looking for change. With the Higher Rate.
We Have 7 Positions Still Available in the Market……………………………………
Position Title:Lead Java Developer with AWS
Location: Clearwater FL.
It’s more of a Lead role with 40% designing, 40% development and 20% architecture. Candidates should be hands on development.
Must Have Skillsets
• Extensive experience in Architecting and Designing Software Enterprise applications.
• Strong knowledge in AWS services like VPC , EC2 , Dynamo DB , Redshift , RDS , Aurora , S3 , API Gateway , ELBS , ECS.
• Good experiencing in architecting Enterprise level applications using AWS Cloud services.
• Strong background on Java and J2EE frameworks like Spring , OAuth etc.
• Capability to provide Technical as well as Domain solutions.
• Well adversed with different aspects of Web Applications – Scripting language , Security , etc.
• Good understanding and experience in Micro service based architecture.
• Works with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features
• Owns development of a few features in every Sprint
• Liaise with offshore team and customer for resolving technical dependencies, issues, risks
• Experience in design, implementation, and maintenance of service oriented applications, web sites, and Internet-based applications primarily written in Java
• Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline
• Meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments, responds to requests in a timely manner, willing to help
• Experience in software estimation
• Passion for engineering and solving very complex engineering problems
• Innovation mindset and continuous learning abilities is a must have
• Knowledge of strong engineering processes
• Experience working with a globally distributed team
• Business acumen to determine feasibility of customer requests and balance business decisions with technical solution
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
800 W, Fifth Avenue, Suite 208A
Naperville, IL – 60563