I feel like you are great fit for the opportunity below, let me know your comfort level on the requirement so that we can discuss further and get you submitted on the same. Please do not hesitate on reaching me through mails or on my direct number! 440-368-0200 x 277
Job Title : SAP BPC Consultant
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Duration : 6 Months
Summary: The SAP BPC Consultant must be having experience on SAP BPC NW 10.1/11.0 NW and he/she is responsible for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) configuration and translates functional specification into the systems language and help during implementation, enhancing, testing and rollouts. This position is part of the Genpact EAS-SAP department but significant time will be spent with the business teams, users and offshore team. Have to be flexible 24/7.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
• SAP BPC NW 10.0 – Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• At Least 8 years of SAP Experience implementing BPC and must have BPC Planning or BPC Planning Consolidation.
• Must have BW/BI experience and having knowledge on BPC 10.1/11.0 HANA/Native HANA is added advantage.
• Cope up with the business users for functional requirement and understand the same to develop in system as per the client need.
• Building Reporting and Input Schedule templates which are compatible with BPC NetWeaver.
• Must be aware and experience in ECC to BW/BI extraction and BW/BI to BPC extraction.
• Dimension management, DM Packages handling, Script logics creation/modification, Security and Workstatus.
• Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4 + full lifecycle SAP implementations and migration experience from previous versions to Latest versions (7.5 NW/MS to BPC 10.1 or 11 – HANA/NW Standard).
• Any of the following skills are a plus: SAP BPC 10.1, Cloud for Planning, Embedded BPC, Integrated Planning, S/4 HANA; BOBJ/BW, or Simple Finance.
• Knowledge of SQL/Microsoft environment and MDX Scripting.
• 8+ years of STRONG experience in SAP BPC.
• Good Understanding of fundamental planning, forecasting and reporting.
• Academic qualification of B.Tech/CA/ ICWA/MBA (Finance) from a good college.
• Familiarity with SAP-ERP and Business Warehouse systems preferred.
• Knowledge of financial statements and their inter-relationships.
• Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients.
• Self-directed, organized, and motivated.
• Good written and verbal communications skills are required.
• Excellent Team Player / Good Customer interaction Skills.
Technical Recruiter | Staffing Specialist
1912 Mentor Ave., Painesville, OH 44077
“ Certified Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE)”
Phone: 440-368-0200 x 277|Fax: 732.377.8039
Gtalk : ghouse350mm
email@example.com | www.dizercorp.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-ghouse-184524125