Hope you’re doing great!
Position: Java Developer
Location: Alexandria, VA
Duration: 6 months contract
Interview Process: Phone Interview, In person interview.
Citizenship: Green Card and US Citizen .
• 10+ yrs
• Contributes to the development activities such as project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
• Researches, designs, and develops applications. Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Develops software system technical design procedures, programming, technical testing and documentation.
• Ability to analyze, design, and document system implementation, extension, and follow best practices for design and deployment.
• Creates technical design documentation for software changes and development.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Troubleshoots and resolves software issues.
• Conducts code reviews for system modifications and development.
• Participates in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, unit test and deployment.
Must have skills:
JBOSS, Oracle 11g/12c, Structured Query Language (SQL), Spring Framework (Batch, Boot, MVC), Groovy, RedHat Linux, JavaEE framework, Java and implementation of Web Services, Restful Services, JAX-RS, Ajax, JSON, JDK1.7, JDK1.8, Jackson, XML, and MyBatis/iBatis.
Education and Years of Experience:
Bachelor’s (or equivalent) with 10 + yrs of experience or a Master’s with 8 + yrs of experience.
Thanks & Regards.
Mohammed Minhaj| IT Recruiter
IZAR Technologies LLC
655 N Swift Rd, Addison, IL 60101, USA
Direct : +1 (601) 565-0444