Hope you doing great!
Please find below one of the requirement. Let me know any suitable profile
Client:-FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD ( Confidential).
Visa Type:-USC ONLY.
Mode of Interview:-Phone & In Person.
IF you have any consultants on this position, kindly contact me on 469-252-1779 | email@example.com.
7-8+ years of experience in installing, configuring, and administrating/developing Informatica Big Data Management (BDM) 10.x / PowerCenter (9.6.1 or 10.x) / BDE and other Informatica tools, preferably supporting multiple environments with multiple servers on Linux or AIX platform.
At least 2+ year of experience in administrating / development Informatica BDM environment
Strong Experience in Hadoop, Hive, distributed computing and parallel processing.
Experience upgrading Informatica PowerCenter BDE & BDM on Linux or AIX platform
Experience in developing mappings, workflows and application on the Informatica BDM developer tool using the Hadoop features. (In cluster mode)
Experience in handling the Hive/HBase schema/databases using the Informatica BDM stack.
Good understanding of the Hadoop framework and the usage of various file formats(Avro/parquet) and the compression techniques.
Experience applying Hotfixes to Informatica servers
Experience with Kerberos configuration and integration to Informatica BDM
Experience troubleshooting and finding the root cause of Informatica
Strong databases experience, ideally with Oracle or Teradata.
Strong experience with upgrading and supporting Informatica tools, within Data Warehouse and ETL development.
This position has a US citizenship and Bachelor’s degree requirement.
Candidates should at minimum possess the following characteristics:
* Strong Informatica development experience–developing mappings of
* Strong SQL knowledge required
* Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Team player but able to work independently with minimal direction
* Proven ability in determining the root cause of problems and the
conditions for their occurrence
* Possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
* Strong analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Experience with another development/programming language (e.g. Java,
* Experience with multiple SDLC models
Knowledge of B2B and data transformation.
Thanks & Regards
Niranjan | IT Technical Recruiter
+1 469-252-1779 | firstname.lastname@example.org