Job Title: Informatica BDM ADMIN
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 12 Months
Experience: 10+ yeas exp is a must
Interview: Telephonic & Skype
• 10+ years of experience installing, configuring, and administrating Informatica Big Data Management(BDM) 10.x/PowerCenter (9.6.1 or 10.x)/BDE and other Informatica tools, preferably supporting multiple environments with multiple servers on Linux or AIX platform.
• At least 1+ year of experience in administrating Informatica BDM environment
• Strong Experience in Hadoop, Hive, distributed computing and parallel processing.
• Experience upgrading Informatica PowerCenter BDE & BDM on Linux or AIX platform
• Experience applying Hotfixes to Informatica servers
• Experience with Kerberos configuration and integration to Informatica BDM
• Experience troubleshooting and finding root cause in Informatica
• Strong databases experience, ideally with Teradata
• Strong experience with upgrading and supporting Informatica tools, within Data Warehouse and ETL development
• Skills in at least one of following Informatica tools: Informatica MDM, Informatica Data Quality (IDQ – specifically profiling, scorecarding, and address validation), Enterprise Information Catalog (EIC), Intelligent Data Lake (IDL), Power Exchange , Data Validation Option (DVO) on version 9.6.1 or higher on AIX/Linux Platform
• Knowledge on Horton works data platform is a plus.