Greetings from IntsysTech!
Hope you are doing well!
We have an requirement for QA test engineer for one of our In-House project, Please share relevant resumes who can provide Graduation certificate for submission.
Title: QA Test Engineer (Mobile Tester)
Location: New Jersey
We are looking for a candidate who has a very strong background in both Manual and Automation testing. This candidate will be part of QA team and working solely or in team environment on various testing project. Candidate must possess strong attention to details and has worked in a fast paced environment. Candidate must have demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Must have qualifications:
• Over 4 years of experience in software testing both manual and automated.
• Expertise in creating Test Strategy, Test plan, and Test Estimation
• Proficient in writing complex SQL queries to query Oracle database and perform back-end tests.
• Proficient in all types of testing (Sanity, functional, regression, integration, load, stress and performance) in a web based environment.
• Proficient in multi-browser testing.
• Proficient in Mobile testing.
• Working knowledge of Data-warehouse testing.
• Very strong knowledge of QA process and protocol.
• Working knowledge of Smart Bear Test Complete a major plus.
• Very strong working knowledge of Bug Tracking system, preferably Jira.
• Should have working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodology.
• Be able to work independently and in a team. Very good team player.
• Ability to write test cases based on BRD and FRD and create traceability matrix.
• Ability to anticipate and drive change.
• Ability to multi-task and work under tough deadlines.
• Very strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to interact succinctly with technical and non-technical folks.
• Self-starter, highly motivated and taking initiatives.
• Thorough knowledge of complete SDLC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be a part of a growing Software Quality Assurance team, responsible for testing highly complex Enterprise application.
• Creation and maintenance of test plan, test cases and test scenarios.
• Document issues/bugs generated while executing test scripts.
• Work with development team to get a timely resolution of the bugs.
• Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough root cause analysis and impact of the defect on other parts of the application.
• Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments
Talent Acquisition Team
International Systems Technologies Inc.
1249 South River Road, Suite-205. Cranbury, NJ 08512
(908) 315-0700 x 618| Srujan@intsystech.com | www.intsystech.com