Share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Devops Project Manager
Location: Bellevue, WA
• As the DevOps Engineering Manager, you will partner with the Director of Technology Operations to define, implement, and drive best practices in DevOps technologies, and philosophies.
• Your team will build and operate large scale systems to ensure security, high availability, and scalability within our platform.
• You will develop tools and processes that enable our engineering teams to deliver continuously, deploying dozens of times a day in a seamless and coordinated effort.
• Additionally, you will promote a strong reliability culture by partnering with software engineering, security, and architecture to solve operational problems.
• As a leader in the technology education space, you will have the unique opportunity to show the world the strategic impact DevOps can deliver.
The experience you need
– Leadership experience as a technical lead, team lead, or manager
– Have worked closely with full Product Teams Product Managers, Tech Leads, Engineering Managers, and Operations roles to deliver an experience to customers
– Have analyzed business requirements with technical solution costs to provide win win scenarios
– 8 years of progressive DevOps engineering experience
– 2 years of DevOps leadership experience
– Knowledge of compliance frameworks PCI, SOX, SOC 2, ISO 27001 and the ability to apply their requirements and concepts to a complex environment
– Strong interpersonal communication and diplomacy skills, as well as a passion for leading not managing
– BS or MS in related industry field or equivalent experience Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems
– Strong hands on technical experience, knowledge, and understanding of
– Delivering web applications on public clouds such as AWS
– Configuration Management and automation, and Infrastructure as Code
– CICD practices and tools
– Experience with Relational Databases
– Experience with NoSQL databases a plus.