DevOps – Build/Release Engineer
San Ramon, CA – 6 Months plus
“Preferred local candidates” face to face interview
• Lead/Support Sprint and Build & Releases and improve our tools and process for Build & Release of Applications
• Review and assess the risk of changes throughout the release process and ensure quality, while automating Build & Release functions in pre-production, and production environments
• Collaborate, Share, help co-workers and mentor junior members of the team
• Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science or Engineering
• 6+ years’ experience across entire SDLC, DevOps tools, with configuration & release management, deployments and trouble-shooting in distributed Cloud environments.
• 3+ years of experience with CI/CD Automation and Release Management with related tools, branching and other DevOps best practices.
• 2+ years of experience working in a Sales Force cloud environment, either as developer or Release Engineer.
• Strong experience working with Linux and/or Windows environments, with experience supporting JAVA and/or .NET applications.
• Experience working with Jenkins, Ansible and other related CI/CD tools
• Hands-on knowledge of at least two of build setup, like ANT, MAVEN, Grunt, MS Build, Nuget
• Hands-on knowledge of source control management systems (Preferably GIT) with code branching/merging strategies
• Hands-on experience with Agile, JIRA or various methodologies
• Strong oral and written communications skills.