I have a DevOps Architect in Milwaukee, WI. This is for a 6-12+ month contract . Below is the JD and they will hire off the phone!
Position: DevOps Architect
• Sr. Architect with Kubernetes/GKE/OpenShift v3 [Container Based] experience:
• Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments for Containers
• Designing and developing automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration & change management
• Building and deploy web applications to dev/test/prod environments
• Automating configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments in a toolset such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
• Experience with Docker and container strategies
• Developing automation for application running on private and public cloud infrastructure environments such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
• Source control using tools such as GIT
• Automation of applications through RESTful APIs
• Experience with software testing, including designing and implementing unit, component, and system-level tests
• Background in network or storage design and administration is a plus.
• Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
• Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
• Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
• Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
• Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
• Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
• Good exposure with Opensource Technologies such as Nginx, Redis, Consul, ZooKeeper, Kafka etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must be open to travel.
Please share some suitable profiles to email@example.com.