Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: St. Paul, MN
Experience: 8 yrs
Note: F2F required in MN
Contract duration: 12+ months
Please go through the below JD carefully and send us only matching experienced profiles as per the requirement.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process models, independent business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
• Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely. Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate.
• Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements specifying an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base their work on the requirements.
• Identify business processes; define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
• Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
• Participate in requirements prioritization and facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
• Analyze and document business requirements and required data to deliver work products throughout the project life cycle.
• Translate business requirements to System/Functional specifications, and pass them on to Application Developers.
• Coordinate Business Validation to verify that a set of end-to-end business processes function as intended.
• Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
• Manage changes to base lined requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
• Work with the project manager in managing the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and ensuring it reflects the project’s scope.
• Enter, update, maintain, and report progress related to individual work items entered into the Redmine work management system.
• Facilitate the delivery team to ensure roadblocks are raised and addressed; progress is reported daily; and the team works collaboratively in delivering business value.
• Assist the project manager and architect in iteration and sprint planning
• Assist in project management when the project manager is not onsite or unavailable.
• Seven (7) years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
• A Master’s degree substitutes for three years of experience, or a Bachelor’s degree substitutes for two years, or an Associate’s degree substitutes for one year
• Two (2) engagements lasting more than 12 months in a Business Analyst role
• Past experience in any project management activities
• Experience with agile and/or iterative development
• Lead BA experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Services
• Business Analyst Certification (IIBA certification or equivalent)
Thanks and Regards,
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Keypixel Software Solutions
777 Washington road, Suite#1, Parlin, New Jersey 08859
Phone: 732-734-5269 | Mail: email@example.com
For more information about “KeyPixel Software Solutions” and other services, Click Here
“Certified MWBE (Minority & Women owned Business Enterprise)”