Hope you are doing well.
Please have a look and let me know if you are interested to work in this position.(ASAP)
Conquest Technology Solutions Inc. is a highly recognized provider of professional IT consulting services in the US.
Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact and current location info to speed up the interview process.
Job Title: Build & Release Engineer
Location : San Jose, CA
Visa Accepted – US Citizen, GC, GC EAD & H1B (with passport no)
• Develops, analyzes, and maintains tools that support and automate processes for software release. Provides internal project mgmt and status updates. Writes installation scripts and programs for installation and products.
• Works with project teams to determine an appropriate build schedule to deliver software solutions from requirements to production release.
• Analyzes the dependencies of various components across multiple projects and releases
• Exercises independent judgment within defined policies and guidelines. Able to operate independently on small projects.
• Provides internal project/release management support.
• Provides tracking projects, estimation, status update and project mgmt for internal projects in the team.
• Enterprise Data Warehouse experience
• Configures, compiles, assembles and delivers source code for complex product releases.
• Installs and builds scripts using automated scripts. Develops and enhances automated scripts.
• Troubleshoots complex problems with configuration and build.
• Configures and maintains release automation tasks/jobs, using state of the art CM tools, like JENKINS, Chef or similar.
• Integrate new technologies, new developers, and new project managers to existing release processes/standards.
• Good working knowledge of Ant, Maven, Websphere application server, Unix / Linux, Shell, Business Objects, various databases and Perl Scripting.
• Knowledge of Java, .Net, Junit, Jython, MSBuild, Nant, and Informatica will be a plus.
• Coordinates with primary stakeholders regarding strategic release management planning activities, including socialization and associated communications.
• Manages release implementation events, plans and compiles timeline, manages execution and ensures completion.
• Works to improve, enhance Release Management communication practices working with IT communications team.
• Builds/strengthens relationships with respect to release management processes, coordination of events and implementation of controls to improve release management process/procedures.
• Defines, tracks and reports key performance indicators, release level metrics and trends.
• Reviews whether correct system change management activities are conducted for projects and enhancements.
• Defines, develops, maintains, improves and distributes the configuration management processes and procedures.
• May provide work direction to lower level employees in the team.
• Architects and implements new processes for code delivery to help achieve better Predictability and Quality Scores.
• Completes design and testing work on new environment buildouts
• Typically requires a minimum of 5 years release engineering experience with a BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• CM tool knowledge in Subversion, GIT, JENKINS or similar.
• Able to communicate and educate members of other functions on complex discipline.
• Able to operate independently on small projects.
Skill Description Skill Type Min Exp(months) Max Exp(months)
Build & Release PRIMARY 60 84
Thanks & Best Regards
Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc.
Email: email@example.com | Gtalk: firstname.lastname@example.org