Hope you are doing great.
We have an Immediate opening for AEM Developer at Pleasanton, CA (Locals only) with our client and If you are open to discuss in detail about this role feel free to reach me at 860-697-7346 / firstname.lastname@example.org with your best available time for a quick discussion.
Job Title: AEM Developer
Location: Pleasanton, CA (Locals to CA only)
Duration : 6+ months
JD for AEM Developer:
• 8+ years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 3-4 years of Adobe AEM / CQ5 experience implementing full cycle AEM projects.
• Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
• Experience with data migration in AEM.
• Familiar with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher.
• Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, OSGi service, Sling).
• Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM.
• Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
• Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus.
• Strong Java/J2EE background and working knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
• We expect the candidate to have good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
• The candidate should have experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Ability to work in a team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment is a must.